Tuesday 26 January 2016

Rotorua - Planes, Ferries, and Me

Kind of a cool story about randomly meeting the same person, so I wanted to add it here before the pretty pictures below.



When I was working in Hahei as a sexy stripper maid, I met a cute Texas girl named Darcie.  We only spoke a few short times, but decided to exchange contact information, in hopes we would see each other again, early the next week in Wellington.

Well, 2 days later, I took a 4 hour bus ride to Rotorua.  When I got there, I walked to a random hostel, and guess who is standing there.  Darcie!  I was so surprised I had no idea what to say.

Well, we ended up hanging out for 2 hours while she waited for her bus to somewhere.  I dunno.

Fast forward 2 more days, I am arriving in Wellington late and on a different day than I had said.  I get to my hostel and decided to text Darcie and tell her we won't be meeting in Wellington, but guess what.  She is in the same hostel in the room across from me. Again, what an amazing surprise.  That night we just hung out and play some games in free area. :)

Below is Darcie cheating at Man size, Connect 4.




Enough about Darcie the cheater!

You already know I took a bus from Hahei to Rotorua and it wasn't all that exciting.

From Rotorua, I flew down to Wellington.  Was a nice short flight, about 55 minutes.  Again, nothing exciting, but some amazing views from the air.

Some below for your viewing pleasure.




I only stayed in Wellington 1 night.  It is just another city the same as the rest.

However, the ferry from Wellington to Picton (South Island) was awesome.  It was raining on and off, but still got some great viewing.

From Picton, I took another bus Kaikoura.  The bus ride went fast, as I fell in and out of sleep.  Woke up long enough to take some pictures. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment