Wednesday 24 February 2016

Perth Australia to Bali Indonesia - Buses, Planes, and Spoiled demon kid

I got the Perth Airport pretty easy, as a bus stop was right outside Jay’s place.  It only took about an hour to get there.  I checked in and went through security, which was quick and painless. 

I wanted to exchange my money from the sale of the car into Indonesian cash.  I got 6.2 Million from 775 Aussie dollars.  I later find out the Australian money exchange place is a complete rip off.  I could have gotten a 1.3 million more.  This means they screwed out of $100 dollars CAD.  In Bali, even if I got scammed I would have come out better.  Oh well, live and learn.


The plane was early and only 2/3rds full.  I had an open seat between me and my row mate.  However, as my luck always has it, I had some jackass behind me kicking my seat before we even took off. 

After about 5 minutes of this, I turn around and saw it was a little.  Turning around was enough for the dad to wake up.  He apologizes and tells her to stop.  This only last a few minutes and she does it several times again. 

I turn around and nicely say, “Hi”, with a smile.  I then in a calm voice say, “I would love it if I didn’t have someone kicking my seat.”  He again says sorry and tells her to stop.  She doesn’t give a shit and tells him that she wants to rest her feet against the seat, it is more comfortable.

He argues with her for a minute and she eventually stops. 

Again this only last 10 minutes. 

We are taxing to the runways, and I decide, this is my last chance to stop it.  I no longer am going to allow someone to kick my seat.  I always just ignore it, but no more.  People have to learn respect.
I turn around and say to the dad, “Ether you discipline her, or I WILL!” 

He again starts arguing with her, but seems to be losing the argument. 

I do not understand this, you are the parent, and she is a little fucking kid.

Let me say this.  Some of the readers here will disagree with me and say, because I do not have kids I do not understand what it is like, and how hard it is.  Well, I would like to say this back to you.  You are extremely WRONG!  I was a kid and had parents, and also see kids every day of my life.  If I acted that way as I kid, I would lose everything, and I mean it. My parents did not give empty threats, when they said I wasn’t eating supper, I didn’t.  When they said, I am not playing outside, I didn’t, and it wasn’t for 5 minutes, it was for the night.  I didn’t get ungrounded until I proved I learned my lesson. 

This is called PARENTING!

The reason so many kids today are pieces of shit, is because no one follows through with disciplining them.

The father in this case, lost the battle and he gave the little bitch to his mother.  For whatever reason, the mother was sitting in a row of 3 alone, and the wimpy dad and demon child sat in a row of 3, with one empty seat.

Throughout the flight I heard the demon child argue and yell at her mom and dad over the stupidest shit, and I never heard them actually do anything about it.

Okay, enough about that.  The flight itself went by fast and we even arrived early.


I got through customs and security into Bali fast and found my bag. 

As I exited the airport I see a wall of taxi guys trying their best to get people.  I calmly walk through them and found my way to the street.  Here I had a feeling I could get a cheaper ride and I did.  At the Airport I was quoted 150,000, but on the street I was able to get 120,000.  I also later found out, that 150,000 was a good price, so I got a really good price. J 

I arrived at my hotel by around 6 pm.

The front desk could not find my reservation, but this ended up not being an issue.  I showed them my online ticket from my phone and they bumped me up to a room with AC. 

All this for $11 CAD.  Picture from my balcony, of the pool.


Well, I am here in Bali, Indonesia.  Yippy, I can’t wait to get this adventure started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment